Advances in AI and computationally intensive data processing for deep learning are enabling faster adoption of capabilities like object detection/recognition and navigation of autonomous vehicles. Applications in agriculture, automotive, construction and mining, industrial, and military and defense require platform solutions that require reliable operation in challenging environments.
Companies in these industries are leveraging Elma's deep expertise in industrial and rugged-grade embedded computing platforms and enclosures for their next-gen designs. Using NVIDIA® Jetson™ family AI and video compute modules, we deliver highly reliable, high-performance embedded computing platforms that are qualified to operate reliably across a range of industrial and environmentally harsh environments (extended temperatures, high shock and vibration, and ingress protection from water, sand, dust, salt, fog, and chemical contaminants).
Construction Vehicles and Machines
Defense & Military Vehicles
Shuttles & Robo-taxis
Trucking and Delivery Vehicles
Autonomous Vehicles & Payload Operations
Intelligent Automation & Robotics
Real-time Object Detection & Recognition
Simultaneous Localization & Mapping (SLAM)
Video and Image Capture and Processing
With our partnership with NVIDIA® and expertise in ruggedized embedded computing systems design and enclosure packaging, we are taking AI Computing to the next level by offering deployable rugged AI embedded computing platforms based on NVIDIA® Jetson™ modules targeted for applications that need to operate reliably regardless of the deployed environment.
JetKit-3010: AI embedded computing CompactPCI Serial board based on NVIDIA® Jetson™ AGX Xavier™
JetSys-5320: Ruggedized AI embedded computing platform based on NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2i
- JetKit-3010 2022 EE World LEAP Awards Embedded Computing Bronze Winner
- JetSys-5320 SFF (Small Form Factor) Platform for Applications Using AI, 2020 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards Gold Honoree
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Powers a New Era of Intelligent Embedded Computing
- How AI is Applied in Embedded Computing Systems Designs Aligned to SOSA (Sensor Open Standards Architecture™)
- Rugged AI Platform from Elma Enhances Inference Computing in Complex, Data-driven Embedded Systems
- Elma Releases NVIDIA-based board for Advanced AI Computing Solutions