Elma grows, increases net profit and proposes dividend payment
The Elma Group increases order income, net sales, operating and net profit in the business year 2021 and resumes dividend payment.
- Order income of CHF 160.3 million increased by 5.3% adjusted for currency effects (previous year: CHF 153.3 million)
- Net sales of CHF 149.3 million improved by 2.5% adjusted for currency effects (previous year: CHF 147.0 million)
- EBIT increased to CHF 9.1 million (previous year: CHF 6.6 million) due to operational improvements in the USA and strong output in Asia and Switzerland
- Net profit improved to CHF 7.5 million (previous year: CHF 5.6 million) despite higher tax charges
- All three regions made a positive profit contribution
- Repayment of bank liabilities led to lower net debts of CHF 14.3 million (previous year: CHF 16.9 million)
- Equity ratio further improved to 51.8% (December 31, 2020: 46.4%)
- Board of Directors proposes the Annual General Meeting a dividend payment for the first time since 2008 of CHF 2.00 per share
- Election of Bruno Cathomen as fifth member of the Board of Directors proposed
- Four Military & Aerospace Engineering Technology Innovation Awards received
Elma Electronic had a successful 2021 business year. The Group increased order income, net sales, operating and net profit and resumes dividend payment. CEO Thomas Herrmann reflects on the business development in 2021.