Select your region and language
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Project Engineer (UK)
Elma UK is looking for a Project Engineer
Elma Electronic UK is looking for a member of the design team, working on the development of systems within the UK design department.
- Being a member of project teams comprising a mix of mechanical & electrical engineers.
- Systems design and integration.
- EMC and environmental testing.
- Liaising with customers to ensure compliant product design within timescales and on budget.
- Supporting the mechanical / electrical / electronic / systems design of company products from conception to full detailing and post-design activities.
- Generation of evidence to support UKCA / CE, RoHS and WEEE directives.
- Generation of manufacturing data, bills of materials and production routing.
- Development of test procedures and support to the production test team.
- Generation of user manuals and customer required documentation.
- Creating and modifying systems or components.
- Assisting in enhancements and improvements to the company’s engineering processes and procedures.
- Liaising closely with the company’s sales and production teams.
- Working within an ISO9001 quality system.
- Other duties within Engineering team as requested by the Engineering Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Working with technical products.
- Knowledge document control processes.
- Knowledge of EMC and / or environmental test methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of UKCA / CE, RoHS and WEEE directives (EN60950 / EN62368).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience of working with CAD Software.
Note: If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why your skills and experience match Elma’s requirements for this position to:
Successful applications will be contacted within 2 weeks of receipt of their application.