For the Global IT Team, we are looking for the location Pforzheim a Global Service Manager / Scrum Master ERP & CRM (m/w/d).
- Contribution to the design of IT services based on the guidelines of the IT strategy
- Responsibility for strategic planning and quality management of IT services
- Ensuring quality, security, and compliance according to company guidelines
- Provision of necessary IT governance information
- Maintenance and continuous development of globally harmonized IT services to ensure smooth and secure operations
- Preparation and explanation of complex management reports as needed
- Designing and implementing cross-company service continuity management processes
- Ensuring smooth service operation (operations, communication, database, and application software)
- Change management and project management, supporting projects
- Adherence to service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Integration of services from external service providers
- hold a Bachelor/Master’s degree of applied science
- 5 and more years of solid experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- 5 and more years of experience in manufacturing industry
- Practical experience in leading a team in close cooperation with the business, especially coaching and leading also non-direct subordinates
- In-depth knowledge of business applications, data management and ICT infrastructure in complex international IT environments
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to provide accurate work estimates and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced implementation environment.
- English spoken and written (German is an advantage)
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Willing to travel
We are looking forward receiving your complete documents, including starting date and salary expectations. Please apply to the attention of HR Germany (Ms. Fink).