1/2 ATR COTS
Derived from successfully deployed ground mobile and fixed wing fast jet and UAV applications our aluminium ½ ATR to ARINC 404A is ideally suited to the exacting demands of Open VPX.
- 1/2 ATR to ARINC 404A
- Conduction cooled card cage to accommodate 6 x VPX slots on 1” pitch
- 2 x 1” pitch custom power supply slots
- High performance fan, commercial fan, or no fan option
- “Blown” sidewalls to maximise thermal performance
- Mil-Std design practices, construction techniques and components
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/VITA 48.2
- Also available with 3U CPCI and MicroTCA backplanes
- It can accommodate up to 6 slots on a 1” pitch and has an additional 2 slots for Elma designed custom power supply and filtering solutions. The optimised design offers the best possible combination of weight vs. thermal performance. Air is forced through side walls via a high performance fan fitted to the rear of the chassis and then forced through finned heat sinks to aid the dissipation of heat away from the conduction cooled card cage (typical dissipation is in the region of 0.25°C per watt dependent on altitude).
|Item Description||1/2 ATR COTS|
|Extended Description||Derived from successfully deployed ground mobile and fixed wing fast jet and UAV applications our aluminium ½ ATR to ARINC 404A is ideally suited to the exacting demands of Open VPX.|
|Environment||Extended Temperature, Extended shock & vibration|
|Norm /MIL / NAS Number||Designed to meet MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-461E, & MIL-STD-901D|
|ATR Size||1/2 ATR|