Electronic Load Board 3U CPCI-S (air cooled)
The 3U load boards are designed to simulate the power consumption of a single board computer and other boards on the backplane.
- 3U load board with two coding switches on the front panel.
- Constant current or load profile for +5V and +3.3V
- Constant current for +12V and -12V
- LEDs on front panel to show status of the board and voltages
- Two temperature sensors are installed on the board
- Recorded temperatures can be read out via USB interface directly from the front panel
|Electronic Load Board 3U CPCI-S (air cooled)
|The 3U load boards are designed to simulate the power consumption of a single board computer and other boards on the backplane.
|Humidity Operating Max
|Temperature Operating Max
|Temperature Operating Min
|Temperature Storage Max
|Temperature Storage Min