As a manufacturer of enclosures and subracks, Elma has a very high level of expertise in the production of all kinds of front panels. Our Front Panel Expertise Center is equipped with all the latest machines, as well as our own anodizing facilities, and most importantly, highly experienced employees. Regardless of whether it’s standard or custom-tailored front panels, we can provide the right set of hardware and personalization.
When it comes to front panels and front panel assemblies and printing, Elma can supply everything from start to finish:
- Surface treatment
- Several photorealistic printing methods: Digital print, sub anodized, laser engraving, silk screen, pad printing
- Treads and bolts
Get your quoteConfigure your own front panel
For more information, take a look at our brochure or the video below.
Elma has the broadest selection of handles for front panels for embedded systems that use modular slot cards based on open standards and form factors:
• Flat front panels
• IEEE front panels (profile)
• IEC front panels
• EMC front panels
• ATCA front panels
• 19” front panels
• Filler panels
• Mezzanine (FMC, PMC)
• Customized panels
Front Panel Printing Methods
Elma has loads of experience in printing on metal surfaces, especially aluminum. Below are some of the methods we use; whether it’s a harsh environment your system will be in, or a special effect you’re looking for, we’ll help you shine.
• UV digital printing delivers very high-quality photo-realistic colors and color gradients
• Sub-anodized printing produces photo-realistic colors under the aluminum anodized layer. Delivers very robust chemically resistant colors and gradients
• Screen printing is suitable for full-color printing or opaque white, ideal for large quantities
• Single-color pad printing is ideal for uneven surfaces and large quantities
• Laser engraving: Single-color engraving (color change in the material), very robust and durable lettering, suitable for a wide variety of materials, can also be used on recessed surfaces